Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

13 Autumn Crafts

Merry weekend, everyone!



I have compiled a list of Autumn crafts that I look forward to trying this season. Weekends, I think, are the perfect time to have a "down time" and have a go at one - or more - of these. I hope that some of these grab your interest and that you have fun in creating them! Also be sure to browse around the linked blogs where you will no doubt find an amazing assortment of other crafts and activities. So enough of the chatter, let's get crafting!

{1}
Ginderellas

{2}
Todd & Lindsey

{3}
Eclectically Vintage

{4}
Life is a Party

{5}
My Hearts Desire Blog

{6}
A Diamond in the Stuff

{7}
Turtles and Tails

{8}
Good Housekeeping

{9}
Auntie Lolo Crafts

{10}
Make Life Lovely

{11}
The Moffatt Girls

{12}
Naptime Decorator

{13}
The Space Between Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment