Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Bath & Body Works = Love

Today, while out and about, I decided to stop by Bath & Body Works as they were having a County Fair Event Sale. Who doesn’t love a sale? And Bath & Body Works always has great ones! I didn’t splurge very much but I did purchase a new scent that I thought to share with you.



I would like to say that I have this odd quirk of wearing one scent for each season. For the past two summers, I have worm Coconut Lime (BBW) and Princess by Vera Wang. Spring? Love Spell (VS) and Paris Amour (BBW). In Autumn, I have always stuck with a pumpkin scent as Autumn = All Things PUMPKIN. This year, I decided to venture out of my comfortable pumpkin shell (hah) and try something new. The sale gave me a wonderful shove in that direction.

Aspen Caramel Woods is such a gorgeous scent! By its description, it teases you with “juicy plum, white Aspen woods and whipped caramel wrapped in Bourbon vanilla and jasmine blossom”. It has a fantastic mixture of warmth and sweetness to it which seems to balance perfectly. I am not a fan of “bakery shop” smells so I was hesitant to even try this as it has caramel in its name. In fact, I wouldn't have even sampled it if not for the fact that I was feeling adventurous. Goes to show you to look outside your box in all things!

Having bought the fragrance mist and body spray, I will most definitely use these well! I only wish Bath & Body Works had body sprays with longer staying power. I had spritzed myself twice over the course of the day to keep the scent going. But it’s such a treat when I do! I think this may be my favorite new scent in a long while.

And by the by, with the sale today, I bought the fragrance mist and body wash ($25 value) for a total of $10!

Do you have a favorite perfume/spray that you like to wear during this time of year? Please share, I’d like to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment