Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

13 Family Friendly Halloween Crafts


Well hello! I'm afraid I disappeared over the weekend and I'm terribly sad about that. I had hoped to blog every day of October and I failed that so soon into the month! My town's annual festival was this weekend so I was busy Friday and Saturday, enjoying the festivities and food. More about that later!

To begin another grand week, I am sharing a few of my favorite Halloween crafts that I've spotted making the rounds this year. Many of these are super easy, some come from my childhood memories and others are a bit more crafty but will be fun to have a go at either alone or with a helper.

{1}

Sweet Something Designs

{2}

Keeping It Simple

{3}

Sue's Stamping Stuff

{4}

Crafty Crafty

{5}

Crafts N Coffee

{6}

Artsy Fartsy Mama

{7}

Honey and Fitz

{8}
The Benson Street

{9}

The Purple Pumpkin Blog

{10}

Organize Your Stuff Now

{11}

Its's A Shabby Things

{12}

Instructables

{13}

Giggles Galore

Do you have an favorite Halloween crafts? Please share them with me! Or let me know if you enjoyed any particular one in this group.









No comments:

Post a Comment