Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Falling Into Autumn

Happy Autumn! 

Source: Pinterest

Well. It's amazing how a simple date can make my heart sing but there it is. First Day of Autumn! In this moment, on this day, I am truly happy. My favorite season, finally returned. 

 I wanted to share an Autumn Bucket List with you all. Maybe you can grab a few ideas to celebrate the season! If so, I hope you embrace it and enjoy the moment. 

  • Pull on a cardigan. 
  • Wrap your hands around a warm mug. 
  • Tell stories around a crackling fire.
  • Enjoy the crisp wind swirling around you. 
  • Carve a pumpkin. 
  • Give Thanks. 
  • Cozy up to one you love. 
  • Roast marshmallows. 
  • Take long walks. 
  • Warm up with a bowl of soup. 
  • Hear your boots crunch over fallen leaves. 
  • Spend your time outdoors. 
  • Open windows. 
  • Find the perfect pumpkin at your local pumpkin patch. 
  • Bake apples. 
  • Roast pumpkin seeds. 
  • Go trick-or-treating. 
  • Get into the spirit of the season. 
  • Light a scented candle. 
  • Dress up for Halloween. 
  • Read under a canopy of falling leaves.

What do you enjoy doing during these cool days and magical nights? Please share your activities with me so that I can expand on my list!

1 comment: