Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

What About Second Breakfast?


Monday has come around once again and this can mean... back to work or school! One issue I always have a hard time making a decision on is lunch. In an attempt to eat healthier (processed foods!) and save money, I have been trying to brown bag as much as possible. 
Source: Pinterest

Brown bagging used to be an uncool word when I was younger but thanks to the internet, I have found the many wonders of Bentos and Pinterest and people with amazing ideas to help you find a lunch that excites you. So today I am sharing just 5 of those many pages out there to give you a nudge in making a better lunch for you or someone you love. I hope you find inspiration and please share any lunch ideas you may have!

Homemade Lunchables

31 100-Calorie Snacks

Healthy Grown-Up Lunches

20 Non-Sandwich Lunch Ideas

30 Unique and Fun Lunch Ideas

Take care and have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment