Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Autumn Fashion Inspiration Board

{1} One for the Storybooks Coat | Modcloth.com
{2} Dark Purple Floral Lace Belted Skater Dress | Newlook.com 
{3} Not Rated Self Flattery Boots | Zappos.com
{4} Beauty and Bows Belt | Modcloth.com
{5} Merona Herringbone Sweater Tights | Target.com
{6} MISCHKA Flower Felt Cap | LordandTaylor.com
{7} Fall Acorn with Glass Leaves Neclace | Handmade By TinaB

Autumn is my favorite season and one reason is that I drool over the clothes! Boots, tights, coats, scarves! All of my favorite things. While I can't just go about buying everything, I can create an inspiration board and add on a few things to my wishlist. These boots are definitely going on that list! So gorgeous.

What's your favorite Autumn wear? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment