Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thankful Thursday #2

This week I am thankful for . . .
  • Halloween Decorations
October is here! Which means... Halloween! Yes, I put up decorations on October 1st. My favorite holiday is... surprise? Halloween. So I make sure to pack as much celebration in this month as possible. I have been obsessed with Pinterest Halloween boards. I go into shops and pine over the shiny, gorgeous items flooding the aisles. It's amazing and makes me happy.
  • Scented Body Wash
How fantastic is it to have a great smelling body wash? It's a new sense of joy every time I shower. Currently, I am using Aspen Caramel Woods from Bath & Body Works and I just want to eat it. It's amazing and I get sad every time I use it because that's less that I had before. It's an inner struggle.
  • Cool Weather
Fall is here, fall is here! It's the most wonderful time of year. Falalalala. LAH! The days when I can keep windows open. When I can sit out on my porch swing and read a book, cuddled up in a warm blanket. I love this time of year.
  • Someone with a level head to keep me in check.
I often can get strung out over such little things. Or, big things. But whatever those things are, it's such a great help to have someone there than can talk you down from the imaginary cliff you've found yourself  at. Someone who can talk sense to you when you can't think clearly yourself. I am an emotional roller coaster  My husband is a rock. Or.. okay, maybe the breaks to my roller coaster. Either way, I am thankful.
  • An easy work week.
It's such a welcome relief when something happens to make your workload just a little easier. It's almost like a mini-vacation! And thankfully, I had such a week. I savored every moment and actually enjoyed work. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment