Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Favorite Apps : Games

Every person that owns a smartphone or tablet has at least one game on there. It's a fact. Games are a great way to pass the time while on the go or just doddling around. There are a few games that I've had for quite a while that I love to play when I have a free moment or as a way to wind down after a long day. I thought to share these games with you! Maybe you've heard of some of these, maybe not. Either way, I hope you find this list usable! (And by the way, these are all FREE!) Happy gaming!

Word Wall 

Available on Android and iTunes

Bubble Shooter

                                                                      Available on Android

Panda Picnic
                                                                        Available on iTunes

iAssociate 2
Available on Android and iTunes

Guess The Brand
Available on Android and iTunes
Smurfs' Village
Available on Android and iTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment